torstai 6. marraskuuta 2008

Muistoissamme

Reippaan Räppääjän muistolle. Voin vain kuvitella miltä se suru tuntuu, mutta olen hengessä mukana.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!

Mary Frye (1932)

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Pitää nyt kommentoida tännekkin tää homma, kun toi yks meni virheellisesti suojaan bloginsa salasanalla.

Vituttaa ja harmittaa tommonen ilmottamattomuus, yliampuminen ja tyhmäily. Vaikken siitä koirasta mitään vastuuta ottanutkaan, niin nyt harmittaa.

Riston parhaan kaverin reaktiota odotellessa.

-Simo